I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, February 19, 2009

IT'S A CUPCAKE PARTY!

One of my favorite apron designers is Cynthia Wadell of Heavenly Hostess! She is simply one of the most admired in the industry! "Desperate Housewives" has had a few episodes with Bree Van de Kamp in one of these elegant aprons...and now Heavenly Hostess has added my cupcake design to her collection! Oh my goodness, I would have never thought that the day would come! There is a children's apron in her line too that is simply adorable so Mother and Daughter would look ever so stylish together baking in the kitchen together. What's different about this particular Heavenly Hostess apron is the festive party coloration that differs from the one I had initially started with ...yes, spoken like a true textile artist! The first colorations were more on the vintage side and this one has "fun loving party" written all over it! So please check out her wondeful site and check out the collection she put together using my sweet cupcake design!!!

No comments: