I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SPRINGTIME BLOSSOMS AND EASTER!


Springtime is in the air.....and Easter Day is just around the corner. The menu on ditzie cakes is sure to delight many. I thought I would try my hand at the brownie pops for the first time. I can see why William Sonoma charges that much for the amount of labor that is involved. And no kidding when some of the bloggers admit to the ones that don't successfully come out from just being baked! A little frustrating for me when things don't go smoothly. Nor the chocolate coating that gets a good swirl and dunk! It will definitley take a good amount of practice to get it just right to my liking. Anyway, the Easter menue is now up on the ditzie cakes site so I hope that you will enjoy what I have prepared for you!

No comments: