I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, April 4, 2009

ANDIE DESIGNS PROJECT RUNWAY!




So I was walking into JoAnne's the other day.....and no joke.... I finally saw the fabrics I had designed for Project Runway! These are a few of the designs they have used on some fashionable accessories for all of you handy sewers! I will see if I can show you some of the other designs that I coordinated with the ones that you are viewing here in a seperate post. There is a blue and black 'dress form" Project Runway Tote that I snatched up while I was in there. I rememebered seeing the production for the multi orange/red and brown tote bag too. It's been last year since these patterns were completed...so it's hard keeping up! The multi red and orange Project Runway Tote is great because the pattern is twice the size from the blue version! I like seeing my work bigger.... Oh the vanity hehehee! Here is the best place on line to check out and buy the accessories for Project Runway. The other is Robert Kaufman's where you can see the entire line I created here!