I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, September 26, 2009

MODERN LOLA?

You have got to love this store! I came across MODERN LOLA when I was looking for white square cake stands. I purchased three of them with the intent of getting the matching smaller stands sometime soon. Modern Lola contacted me when they happened to check out my site, asking that if I have pictures to show them when I have used these stands to send them a photo! How cool of them to ask me... I knew they were a cool store to begin with! Well, I went back onto their site and of course found products with fabric that I designed! Here is one of my favorite managerie patterns that's on a BUGABOO Cameleon Stroller. Those buggies are really expensive! I also found my cupcake pattern on a baby bib and burpee and also a sweet cherry that Cat's Pajama's used for their line about a year ago! All you cool mom's need to check out this adorable online store!

No comments: