I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'M IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS......

It's beginning to a look a lot like Christmas! Ditzie Cakes is going to go a little retro this Holiday so I am looking forward to posting the Holiday page here soon! I was looking for old fashioned toys to use for each of my seasonal flavors and came across these adorable deer on Ebay. I lost the first bet to one other...but then these came along and I won! Soooo glad that I did because these are fabulously perfect! Oh joy!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Lovely! I adore the deer and mercury glass trees. Goes beautifully with the gorgeous cupcakes.

andie said...

You are so sweet! I am loving your new blog Smitten..... the look and style is just beautiful. Just want to let you know that when I have the chance I am taking a look at your newly restyled site... =)andie