I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DITZIE COUTURE GIFT BASKET!

Lucky me that I just got a request to put together one of my Ditzie Couture Gift Baskets for a customer! With the new website going up soon, this was a perfect opportunity to test out my visions I had for the couture gift baskets. I am hoping that there will be many style orientations that I can do depending on what the customer has custom ordered. It will be fun to see them personalized and really never looking all the same. This one includes one of my ditzie couture tank tops and a few cupcake tattoos as well as a gift certificate for one dozen of their choice! I just wanted you to take a look inside before I wrapped it all up in cellephane and tied it up with a big black bow.......

1 comment:

Couture Gift said...

This is amazing! Do you ever do custom designs? I would love to brainstorm on a potential colaboration. Check us out: The Couture Gift Collection
www.shopcouturegift.com