I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY 2....DITZIE STYLE!

Last night was the evening I was really looking forward to! This was it.....the Sex and the City 2 premiere hosted by Riviera Magazine and Macy's South Coast.....and a little catering by Ditzie Cakes. The event started off as pre-party with cocktails from SKYY Vodka and a little catering by Creme de la Creme and yours truly. (BTW~ That's me!) After a little shopping in the Macy's Impulse Department , some mingling and sweet eats, we headed off to see the premiere of Sex and the City 2. What an evening of fun it was and what truly a good way to laugh out loud in the company of girlfriends when we saw the movie!
My BFF came with me and she took these wonderful photos of the evening! Thank you so much Laurie!!! I hope to have a few more coming soon to add to the post but I couldn't wait to get the party started!

No comments: