I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, May 7, 2010

SNICKERING SNICKER POST!

Apparently I should give credit where credit is due! I would now like to make an honorable mention to the person who gave me such a great concept for a cupcake. I failed to do that it my last post and my mechanic really was bummed about that. I feel so bad Chip! My mechanic has been so good to me keeping my my 79' VW convertible going for all these 10 years (OMG- has it been that long?) or bringing it back to life for that matter! So occasionally when I see him for a VW crisis, which has been often, I will bring him and his staff a few cupcakes. This one happened to be of his personal choice.....the Snicker's!
Thank you Chip for your support and your great auto service! The OC has to know that Unique -Imports is the best in town! And if they don't...now they will!
So tomorrow..... you will be able to fix my radio right? =)

PS~ I just wanted to let Chip know ~ if by chance he reads up on my blog again LOL ~ I really am soooo grateful that you helped me out today with that radio! You are the best!!!! And BTW ....your restored '77 Sting Ray is awesome! You know that would be something you could post on your blog....uh, when you get one going one of these days! People have got to see it to believe it!!!!

No comments: