I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, May 22, 2010

SO...THIS IS IT!


So this is it.....the moment I have been waiting for! I couldn't wait to tell you that I have been preparing for a big event that is coming up this Tuesday~ May 25th. I had been contacted by Riviera Magazine a couple weeks back who had approached me with a few events they had in mind to use my services. For this amazing event we will be catering the premiere of Sex and the City 2! I am truely a lucky girl...because not only do I get to put together a cupcake and dessert table feast but I get to see the premiere of Sex and the City too!
As of today, I finished these truffle pops...you know the ones that I designed that cute little tag for in my last post! I really do think that they came out exactly like I wanted them to turn out.
I will keep you posted when the cupcakes are finished and will have more pictures to show you the day of the premiere.... It's just FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Cláudia Tavares said...

Really wonderful work! Original and has a different 'approach' from what we've been doing here in Brazil!
Thanks,
Cláudia

andie said...

Thank you Claudia! I just saw your post and I am thrilled to find out that I have a fan all the way from Brazil! Are you in the cake and dessert business too... How exciting?