I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, May 9, 2010

PRETTY ZEBRA CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES!

I have been designing small tags lately which resemble a "chic safari" theme for an upcoming event which I am going to keep a secret for awhile! I am so excited to be a part of this sensational event that will be held up in South Coast Plaza near the end of May. I don't want to ruin the surprise....so I promise to keep you posted! After making these white chocolate cheesecakes for an order on Mother's Day, I am thinking that these cupcakes would fit into the "chic safari" theme rather well......
I can't wait to tie these adorable ditzie cake tags on those wild truffle pops!

No comments: