I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, July 8, 2010

RIVIERA'S SEXY NIGHT CAPTURED BY TOBY SPIRIT OF THE LENS!

The evening was a blast and the cupcake display made quite an impression! I absolutely loved how the photographer Toby Crabtree took some incredible pictures of the guests enjoying the entertainment for the evening. There was great food, a great band to get everybody in the party mood, a fabulous fashion show provided by SAKS, great cupcakes a la ditzie cakes and great people to meet!!! Really.... I had such a great night and I owe a lot of kudos to Melissa and Cheryl for making it a special night for everyone who had attended! Good job girls!

2 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

Very nice Andie!!! Love the display and how nice it makes everything look. The great part is your cupcakes actually taste as good as they look.

andie said...

Your so kind to always comment on what I do Lisa!!! It's always great to hear that I have a constant admirer checking in on what I have done lately..... =)