I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, August 27, 2010

EURO CAR GALA CAPTURED BY NATACIA!

Pictures are most definitely worth a thousand words aren't they? Especially when they are captured by the talented Natacia Manibusan. What is so wonderful about attending some of these incredible events is the great joy of getting to meet so many talented people who make it all come together. I had the pleasure to be introduced to yet such another talent! I picked out some of my favorite pictures from the Euro Car Gala Opening which Natacia had graciously provided me. As you can see there were plenty of delicious and yummy things to feast your eyes on! Thank you so much Natacia for sharing!

No comments: