I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, September 4, 2010

DITZIE CAKES WEBSITE IS COMING ALONG!

I don't want to give all of the surprise away just yet but here is a glimpse of what I have been working on lately! Ditzie Cakes is going through a real renovation. After working on this new site for nearly 6 months I am eager to have it posted! However there are a few more photoshoots to be taken and some things to post in the gift shop which is still in process. I just received samples of fabrics I designed and I was so excited to see how great they looked. One however, needed a few color corrections and I will get the new strike-off to review in about a week. Can't wait to show you the Ditzie Couture Apparel and my new Ditzie Baby line! So I apologize for the old website that still is up. I really can't wait to show you all the new and improved site!

No comments: