I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, November 22, 2010

ESTEBAN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Jessica has a beautiful little boy by the name of Esteban! She definitely took the liberty to make her very first born's first birthday an amazing one! The jungle was part of the theme and over the past few weeks, I have watched her plan and design invitations, make the birthday banner and put together numerous pom poms for the decor! Jessica is definitley on her way to becoming a stylist and event planner here very soon and I can't wait to see it when it happens!
I hope to see how it all came together last Saturday!

No comments: