I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TRENTON'S BIRTHDAY.....SAFARI STYLE!

How lucky I am to keep meeting wonderful new people..... I couldn't feel more blessed and lucky! Yesterday, I had an order from a very talented lady by the name of Janean Bagley Lindner who I have been introduced to by a mutual friend. Her son Trenton was turning a big 15 years old yesterday and she wanted to celebrate with her and her family's favorite! Maybe that would be something lemony and something ....like in the form of a cupcake! Anyway, they were well received and I must let my customers know that Janean's photography is superb! Please visit her website as I am impressed with her talent. It is Gigglemoon Photography......and enjoy the captured beautiful moments!

2 comments:

Lisa Foto said...

She is taking our family pictures on Sunday. She is a fabulous photographer!! Glad you two have met!!

andie said...

Really! I am smitten with Janean's work and hope that I can get an appointment with her one day too!!! I too am glad you have introduced me to her Lisa and can't wait to see the photo's she will take of you and your family on Sunday.... Cool!