I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TRANQUIL CUPCAKES FOR OC WAXING!

There is a beautiful business right here in Mission Viejo called OC Waxing! I just made a sweet delivery to the owner , Carolyn on behalf of a friend of mine. What a nice place this is......it was so tranquil and beautiful simply from standing there in the lobby! At that moment I just wanted to stay and get pampered! Anyway, these cupcakes are a nice little gift from your friend Kevin Kidder { KidderDesignGroup} and he just wanted to say "Hello Carolyn!"

1 comment:

andie said...

Thank you Charlotte!
~Andie