I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, March 18, 2011

IT'S MY PARTY.... BUT PLEASE DON'T CRY!

Awe, poor baby Ian! Isla will share her birthday cupcake with you! Aren't these pictures adorable! My talented friend Janean of Giggle Moon Photography is putting together a wonderful children's book and these were a sneek peek of the joy that is being put together for this well anticipated publication! The row of birthday cupcakes in the very center were taken by me because I wanted to capture some "befores" ....meaning what they looked like "before" those precious little twins discovered what yummy cupcakes were all about! Look at those two just sharing the love!!! By the way, Ian did stop crying when he took a little taste of the Vanilla Bean frosting! It was a good party after all!

No comments: