I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, March 6, 2011

STORY BOARD FOR A DITZIE CAKE SHOOT!

We are set! Ditzie Cakes has found it's location, the models, the Ditzie Couture wear and the smashingly genious Gazelle Omafeits Dutch Bike! This week everything should arrive in a timely manner and I am thrilled to be shooting at a great location next week! Can't wait to show you what I have been planning for some time!! By the way, those Dutch Omafeits Bikes are genious - really! This bike has internal gears and effortless shifting and the headlight is run simply by wheel dynamo power including the tail light!!! It's awesome.... it's pure genious!!!

No comments: