I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, March 12, 2011

TOP SECRET!

I have now completed the first stage of this Top Secret mission named "MOD OPERATION DAY" ....Code Name: "CUPCAKE"! I am working undercover for an exclusive event this very evening which I have not been privy to for any information and which I have been putting in considerable time to make sure my plan is on target! My mission of operation is to go in as swiftly and smoothly as possible, set up these cupcakes as planned and get out safely without being noticed! I will return when the coast is clear.... so shhhhh, don't tell anyone I was there!

No comments: