I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, April 10, 2011

{CELEBRATING 60 AT CHARLIE PALMER-BLOOMINGDALES!}

Making a presentation with the upmost style and class for your next birthday celebration? Well, Charlie Palmer- Bloomingdales in Costa Mesa definitely has such class! Kacey Elkins of Miraposa Bridal Boutique was planning such an occasion for her dear father who was turning 60! A lovely string quartet played, an opera singer graced the guests with her amazing voice and a little jazz soon followed with a lovely birthday song written by Kacey's husband Steve! I had the pleasure to hear a little bit of it when I was styling the dessert table! Wow...this is such incredible talent that I have just been priviledged to hear! Kacey's mother, Cyndi created the stunning arrangements that you see on the tables. If I ever need help in the floral arrangements.....I would love to call on her! Can you believe that these creations are simply a nice hobby of hers? Sometimes, really that is the best kind! It truly was an extraordinary night surrounded by a beautiful loving family and dear friends to celebrate Bill Taormina's 60th birthday! Hip Hip Hooray! PS~ I think Bill liked the personalized flag picks I made for him!!! Yay!

No comments: