I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A PHANTOM OF THE OPERA GRAD PARTY!

Singer song writer Jolene Riley had a big day to celebrate for last Saturday! Her talented son Andrew was graduating from High School and will be following in the footsteps of a very musically inclined path just as his mother. Jolene had chosen this particular theme because it was her son's leading role in his last High School play. I couldn't be more thrilled to create this stunning theme as it was one of my favorite musicals and I heard she really did an amazing job at creating a dramatic display for the dessert table too! Creativity is in the genes! All my best to you Andrew for the great future ahead of you!
{photography by andie - ditzie cakes studio}

No comments: