I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, August 5, 2011

ANDIE GOT HER NEW CAMERA BAG!

The suspense was tearing me apart as I waited anxiously for my new camera bag to arrive! This bag is made perfectly for the girl who wants to work an event stylishly! The gray and yellow is my favorite color combination and when I saw it...... it was a match made in heaven! {Wish I could say this about a the love relationship in my life.} This bag is gorgeous and when my present arrived, it was tied ever so beautifully with scraps of aged yellow pages from a old book and a lovely distressed photo of an old barn. It was sooooo pretty that I just had to show you what it looked like before I opened it! LOVE - LOVE- LOVE my new camera bag! Thank you Jeanne Oliver!

No comments: