I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, September 25, 2011

SKYLINE MANSION -HIDDEN HILLS TOUR EVENT!

On top of Hidden Hills in Yorba Linda last Thursday evening was a specular event collaborated by Skyline Events and Dot the I's Eventz! I recently made a post about the property where this fun night took place. So many vendors shared their talents and catered delectable and tantalizing foods! Loved 118 Degrees and my new favorite Joe Youkhan's Tasting Spoon Truck! The Band played all night long while event planners, photographers and other vendors enjoyed a few cocktails and sweet desserts by Ditzie Cakes! I can't thank my great friends enough for helping me that evening....Laurie and Amy you are the best!!!! Also thank you David Tosti and Laurie too for these great pictures you had taken before the display had all been devoured! It was a great evening and I must thank Irene Izaguirre Geithner from Dot the I's Eventz for having me be a delicious part of the night!
{location: Hidden Hills Skyline Mansion, Yorba Linda}
{event coordinator: Irene Izaguirre Geithner - Dot the I's Eventz}
{production: Skyline Events}
{photography: David Tosti, Andie of Ditzie Cakes Studios and Laurie Robinson Photography}
{styling: Andie of Ditzie Cakes}

2 comments:

nanda said...

Could you please kindly tell me which flower cutter did you use for the cake pops? They are the die for:)
Thanks!

nanda said...

Could you please kindly tell me which flower cutter did you use for the cake pops? They are the die for:)
Thanks!