I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, October 2, 2011

BRAD AND APRIL'S WEDDING DAY - FAIRBANKS RANCH COUNTRY CLUB!

Gorgeous!
{ location: Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, San Diego}
{ photography: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{ dessert styling; Andie from Ditzie Cakes}
{ event planner: In The Moment Weddings - Amy Kuchta}
{ floral: Marcie }

2 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

The decor is absolutely stunning! Love how you combined rustic and elegance to get the perfect look for the wedding!

andie said...

Thank you so much Cindy......
I knew the moment I saw the wooden wine barrel and the rusty old wheel in your Etsy store that this was going to be a wonderful addition to the display!

Thank you for your fabulous selections you continue to acquire and I look forward to shopping with you again when the occasion says it best!

~ Andie