I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, October 10, 2011

SPOOKY CUPCAKES AND DROP DEAD JEWELRY!

There are certain things in this world that I can't live without! The joy of cupcakes and intriguing jewelry by Silpada Designs. I love them both so I officially have two businesses that I enjoy doing as well as the Textile and Graphic design that I also manage. So in the next two weeks I am going to be putting on a Silpada and Ditzie Cakes' party....you are all invited if you dare!

{ photography: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}

No comments: