I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, January 15, 2012

MY NEW FIND: BOBBIN FOR BOBBINS!

I don't know what I am going to do with these textile bobbins yet but I just couldn't rest the temptation! I seem to be doing that a lot lately and quite honestly should have a better sense of control! Well, I think I am seeing the new Season of Spring emerging sooner than anticipated and just want to freshen up my studio a bit with new and exciting finds . So I will continue to keep you posted on what I came up with along the way!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: