I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A TENTH ANNIVERSARY ~ DAFFODILS AND TIN!

I love celebrating Anniversaries! How beautiful it is to see a loving couple still so beautifully in love and still celebrating after all these wonderful years! Here are a few scrumptious details I have made to celebrate the day. Of course the cake had to be my Lemonada Zing and so were these daffodil decorated cupcakes. We added the signature Ditzie Cakes Truffle Pops along with a Lemon Shots filled with crumbles of lemon cookies, custard and some lemon curd in between the layers. I found these really great swing top bottles that I tied with jute and yellow ribbon. Too bad the tin plate tags didn't arrive in time for the occasion but they looked just as good with the lemonade inside them! I am going to very much look forward to collaborating with a friend of mine, Lindsey Besthorn, who will be photographing this anniversary shot. I look forward to showing you more creative display shots of this wonderful day very soon! XO Andie

{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: