I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A VINTAGE FIND-A PENNY BRIGHT DRESS FOR EMMALINE!

Another sweet vintage find but this one is for my sweet doll Emmaline! I had doubts when my eyes first glanced at my vintage little dress that arrived by mail. This dress had definitely been well loved and well worn which didn't meet the same expectations and whimsy that I had hoped to offer my sweet doll! Well, nothing like a good old Tide Stick can't fix, a little gentle laundry detergent and the patience of a delicate iron to win me over again! If only I had the befores to show you...you wouldn't believe that it was the same dress! Okay - I can now say YES to the dress! Emmaline is going to be so darn cute in her Penny Bright original vintage!

{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: