I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Friday, April 13, 2012

SILLY SILLY WHITE ALPACAS! OR JUST SILLY ME?

Please don't mind me....I'm just having a little fun playing after receiving such fun things in the mail! The other day it was these hilarious white alpaca wind up toys and these beautiful pretty in pink boots from Wwendalynne! How could I not be so tempted to put these two together? Okay, my friends do know me well...I will admit that I do seem a bit quirky but I would like to correct them by saying that my mind is more whimsical at times! Life would be no fun if there wasn't play time! N'est pas?
{photography by: andie from ditziecakes}

No comments: