I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Monday, July 9, 2012

DEVICEPHARM CREATES MARKETING SOLUTIONS WITH STYLE AND CLASS!

This morning Ditzie Cakes had the pleasure of collaborating with a leading medical marketing company in Irvine called DevicePharm! How inspiring this was for me to be able to create something breathtaking and delicious which DevicePharm would generously deliver to prospective clients! What a treat! Thank you Device Pharm for asking Ditzie Cakes to be part of your generous gifts!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: