I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Saturday, August 11, 2012

GOOD OL' CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!


Okay, so it's 100 something degree weather outside, with a tropical storm on the horizon, predictions of a tornado coming soon perhaps and a temperature so darn sweltering hot that I decided to do a little personal baking! Why not pop the top off the thermometer! What? Did you say warnings of a tornado here in California? No way! Rest assured, I at least made something comforting while a storm is brewing up in the near brink of natural disasters coming soon! Oh! The greatness of the good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie saves any day!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: