I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A SWEET GIFT FROM A WONDERFUL CUSTOMER!




Truly, the best part of this wonderful business of mine is meeting the nicest and most heartfelt people! I am so grateful to always hear how an event had gone with hopefully positive feedback but when a special customer takes the time to wrap a small little gift with a personalized name card on it....well that just touches my heart! Thank you so very much Marianne for your thoughtfulness! I so enjoyed working together with you on your sister's bridal shower and putting together a special gift basket for your dear boss and his wife! What a joy it has been to create something memorable for each of these occasions as  the pleasure of working with you will always be near and dear to me!  Andie from Ditzie Cakes
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: