I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ASSOCIATION OF BRIDAL CONSULTANTS LUNCHEON!


What a pleasure to be asked to bake a little Valentine's Day treat for the Association of Bridal Consultants monthly meeting held at Scott's Restaurant in Costa Mesa this afternoon. Though my duties for being a vendor are much different from the tasks of skilled event planner, it was wonderful to learn what goes behind the scenes. A few well know Officiants were there to give their expertise! I had an enjoyable day meeting and sharing with new people in the industry! And of course sitting next to my favorite Event Planner Amy Reisetter-Kuchta!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: