I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!

I LOVE CUPCAKES AND DITZIE COUTURE!
May all of these creative whimsies of mine delight the cupcake connoisseurs and let the fashion couturists come together in this fanciful blog I have created for you! Ditzie Cakes loves to make pretty things! Come and share with me! -Andie

Sunday, April 7, 2013

JENNIFER+ANDREWS WEDDING DAY!

This was Jennifer and Andrews beautiful wedding day on a quaint home ground in San Juan Capistrano! It was collaboration of efforts where the Mother of the Bride supplied some beautiful vintage-ware and I had the privilege to arrange and style it all together! She also made her daughter and future son in law's wedding cake but I had the fun of plucking some flowers and succulents from the garden to give it the finishing touch! I think I just may start growing these in my own garden for a future occasion...I just love this look. Everything looked amazing and you should have seen how this sweet home with a little barn in the back was the perfect setting to host a gorgeous home spun wedding!
{photography by: andie from ditzie cakes}

No comments: